Honda has come away from the AutoWeb’s Buyer’s Choice Awards with multiple accolades. The 2019 Honda Accord and 2019 Honda CR-V received the overall titles of Best Car of the Year and Best Utility Vehicle of the Year, respectively, while Honda came away with an industry-leading seven awards in total.
Honda received recognition in the following award categories:
- Best Car of the Year — 2019 Honda Accord
- Best Utility Vehicle of the Year — 2019 Honda CR-V
- Best Compact Vehicle of the Year — 2019 Honda Civic
- Best Hatchback of the Year — 2019 Honda Fit
- Best Sedan of the Year — 2019 Honda Accord
- Best Van of the Year — 2019 Honda Odyssey
- Best Small SUV of the Year — 2019 Honda CR-V
With these awards, Honda showcases the diversity of its lineup. From its vehicle that has the lowest cost of entry — the subcompact Fit — to its range of family-friendly vehicles including the Odyssey and CR-V. To determine the winners of the AutoWeb awards, the website looked at the number of submitted vehicle price quote requests from more than 120 million consumers over the course of 12 months.
To experience the depth and breadth of the 2019 Honda lineup, stop into Jack Matia Honda and take a test drive.